Safety is a critical part of any company’s success but the importance transcends beyond business success. Safety is important to everyone involved.
When workers perform safely they go home safely…to their families and friends and loved ones. Redland takes Safety seriously and fosters an employee culture of Safety with stringent expectations.
Redland’s Safety Program includes the following key elements:
- Dedicated Safety Department with full-time safety professionals
- Written Safety Program
- Site Specific Safety Plans
- Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) and Safety Task Analysis (STA) with documented communication of those hazards and requirements
- Daily “Tool box” talks
- Stretch & Flex Exercises
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) issued to all employees
- Post-Incident investigation plus knowledge shared of “lessons learned”
- OSHA 10 and 30 Training for employees
- OSHA Reporting
- First Aid/CPR/AED Training
- Competent Person Certification
- Global Harmonized System for SDS
- Accountability Program
- Written reporting process
- Written Equipment Safety Checklists
- Drug-Free Workplace Programing including pre-hire, post-accident, reasonable suspicion, and random screening
Redland has won several safety awards including ABC’s STEP program, MSHA, and FTBA’s Safety Achievement, as well as recommendation letters from our clients.